Careers at CBT
Want to make a difference in manufacturing? Join us.
From installing a conveyor belt to selecting the correct variable frequency drive to providing training on arc flash, CBT employees enjoy the opportunity to make an impact on area manufacturing. Comprised of 160 (and growing!) local individuals pulling on the same rope, CBT aims to be recognized by our customers as their best business partner.
CBT employees thrive in a fast-paced, team-based environment and enjoy the perks of working for a family-owned company. Throughout the year, our employees bring the fun to office celebrations and enjoy holiday-themed perks like treats on Valentine's Day, a fish fry at St. Patrick's Day, and an annual Halloween costume contest and potluck, among others.
5 Reasons CBT Is Your Next Employer:
- You will be the latest addition to a growing family of talented individuals that provide a fun, challenging work environment. Ever wonder what it's like to enjoy coming to work? CBT employees have a solution.
- Professional development opportunities will keep you up-to-date on the latest technologies. CBT is committed to helping you reach your career goals.
- A competitive salary and complete benefit package, including health, dental, and vision insurance and a 401(k). CBT employees also receive paid holidays in addition to paid sick and vacation time.
- A healthy work-life balance. CBT is committed to ensuring each employee has a manageable workload and time to spend at home with their families.
- Exciting employee outings held throughout the year. In the past, our employees have visited Great American Ball Park to watch the Cincinnati Reds, pet a penguin at the Cincinnati Zoo, sailed down the Ohio River on a boat cruise, and cheered on the winning horse at Keeneland - just to name a few.
Think CBT is the place for you? We are always on the hunt for new talent. We are currently taking applications for the following open positions:
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Employment with CBT is firmly based on a policy of merit and equal opportunity for all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or transgender status, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, or because he or she is a protected veteran. EEO/M/F/Disabled/Vet. Read our full Equal Employment Opportunity Statement.